Friday Poll 2_1_08 Lost Things
I lose things constantly. I can't explain why I do this. I guess if I had to pick one thing that I lose more than anything else, it would be sunglasses. It seems like I can own 5 or 6 pairs of sunglasses, but I can still never find them when I need them. So, what is something that you can't seem to ever find?
Don't you just hate it when...
you go around town only to realize at the end of the day that your shirt was inside out the whole time.
Friday Poll 1_25_08 Falling down
The other night as I was getting into the bathtub, my foot slid out from under me and I fell on the side of the bathtub on my leg. I had forgotten how bad it hurts to completely lose my balance like that and fall. Do you have a memorable falling experience?
Happy birthday, Corinne!
I meant to post this yesterday, but better late than never!
Things Owen has done in the past few days
1. Dumped out a mug of coffee he pulled off the kitchen counter.
2. Dumped an entire box of Cheerios on the kitchen floor.
3. Poured dishwashing detergent on the floor.
4. Put a ball in the subwoofer that made it rattle so much that we thought we needed a new one - until we found the ball.
5. Grabbed a pepper shaker off the counter and ran into the living room and started shaking it all over the couch.
6. Put a toy fish in the dishwasher.
7. Drew all over the bathroom counter with lipgloss and mascara.
8. Spilled a Dr. Pepper on the kitchen floor.
9. Threw laundry in the bathtub.
10. Tried to eat dogfood.